- Saggy skin around the eyes
- Excess skin on or around the eyes
- Turkey neck,
- Flabby arms,
- Wrinkly lips,
- Wrinkly hands,
- Crows feet that persist despite using Botox
- Any area that remains saggy ( even after liposuction).
Depending on your specific needs and skin type, we may recommend treatments with infrared lasers, Ultherapy, Laser Genesis, or RF microneedling systems.
- Laser Genesis: These are easy treatments that are short and delivered in 4-6 biweekly sessions. Just as any other cosmetic treatment, you will need to get some maintenance treatment, to stop the saggy skin from recurring. This is because skin aging does not stop with any treatment we provide. The other option, is a series of our Spectra laser peel as an alternative; or the more aggressive Cortex laser treatment.
- Infrared lasers: These lasers create bulk heating of your skin and stimulate new collagen deposits in your skin, and result in skin tightening. There are a variety of devices on the market that can achieve this goal.
- Ultherapy: This is more of a “lifting” treatment. In fact it is the only non-surgical and office based lifting procedure that is done without anesthesia.
- Radiofrequency treatments: Generally with modest results. We do not recommend this method.
- RF microneedling: This is a variety of microneedling that is paired with a radiofrequency (RF) machine that send a strong RF signal down the shaft of the needle that’s inserted into the skin, thus creating a zone of coagulation around the needle and tightens the skin. This has had variable success rates depending on the manufacturer.